- Same materials and physical characteristics as 3M™ Polycarbonate Carrier 3000; black, splice free, polycarbonate carrier with a typical surface resistivity at E5 ohms/sq., and precisely formed pockets to ensure component fit per ANSI/EIA guidelines
- Good impact strength and resistance for improved component protection
- Lower shrinkage percentage than such materials as polyester providing stable pocket dimension after formation
- Tight pocket dimensional tolerance at +/- 0.03 mm with a small pocket hole of 0.12 mm - 0.2 mm featuring small draft angle and flat pocket bottom to contain component securely in pocket with less risk of tilting, flipping and rotating
- 3M carrier 3000UB is cleaned and packaged in a Class 10,000 cleanroom environment
- Recommended for small static-sensitive components requiring tight precision and cleanroom applications, such as packages of 1 mm x 1 mm or below
- Compatible with 3M™ Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Cover Tapes, 3M™ Universal Cover Tape and 3M™ Heat Activated Adhesive Cover Tapes with good sealing and peeling performance
- Available in width of 8 mm in planetary or level winding format
3M™ Polycarbonate Ultra Precision Carrier 3000UB is a black, splice free, polycarbonate carrier with typical surface resistivity of E5 ohms/sq.
3M carrier 3000UB is an ultra precision carrier designed to meet the demanding needs of smaller and thinner static sensitive components that require tighter pocket dimensional tolerance and cleanroom compatible requirements.