- Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth
- Used as an alternative to structural silicone and spacer tapes/gaskets
- Black, 0.090 in. (2.3 mm), multi-purpose adhesive and conformable acrylic foam core offers a good balance of strength and conformability
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- Pressure sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- Also available in gray with 3M™ VHB™ Structural Glazing Tape G23F
- UL GREENGUARD and UL GREENGUARD Gold Certified, contributing to LEED Credit
Dream, Design, Deliver with our 3M™ VHB™ Structural Glazing Tape B23F. It is a black, 0.090 in. (2.3 mm), multi-purpose acrylic adhesive with a conformable foam core and film liner. It is commonly used for structural glazing. The fast and easy to use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability.
Dream, Design, Deliver with the 3M™ VHB™ Structural Glazing Tape Family
- Attach glass panels to metal frames (structural glazing)
3M™ VHB™ Structural Glazing Tapes utilize multi-purpose acrylic adhesive on both sides of a conformable, foam core. They are specifically designed for good adhesion to aluminum, painted aluminum, glass and other medium to high surface energy materials. Applications for these tapes include glazing and as an alternative to structural silicone and spacer tapes/gaskets.