- Accelerator designed to cure with select acrylic adhesives: DP8805NS, DP8810NS, DP8825NS
- Provides fast strength build-up when combined in a 10:1 B/A mix ratio
- Formulated to produce tough, impact-resistant bonds for durability
- Engineered to create reliable, non-sag adhesive for accurate application
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Acrylic Adhesive Accelerator A3-2 is the accelerator (Part A) of a two-part acrylic adhesive, engineered to be used with a B/A system. We designed this accelerator to use with our 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Acrylic Adhesives DP8805NS, DP8810NS and DP8825NS. The fast rate of cure provides rapid strength build-up and produces tough, impact-resistant bonds.
Formulated to Produce Tough, Impact-Resistant Bonds for Durability
- Metalworking such as HVAC, appliance, sporting goods, and specialty vehicles
- Sign manufacturing such as panel to frame bonding, trim attachment, letter bonding, and frame assembly
- Bonding plastics, composites and powder coats to metal
Formulated as a part of a tough, reliable solution, 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Acrylic Adhesive Accelerator A3-2 quickly produces the shear, peel and impact performance for those demanding applications that require fast results. For structural strength in minutes, look no further than the engineering of 3M, putting science to work.
Easy Adhesion with Acrylic
(PDF, 5.9 Mb), often referred to as epoxy adhesives or epoxy glue, are two-part adhesives that provide excellent bond strength and durability, although slightly lower adhesion than 2 part epoxy in some situations. However, acrylic glues have several features that make them easier to use, including a much faster cure speed, higher tolerance for oily or unprepared bonding surfaces and the ability to bond a wide variety of materials, including nearly all plastics. Newer acrylic adhesive formulations are room temperature stable with a moderate shelf life.
Learn More about the 3M™ Two-Component Adhesive Sealant System
(PDF, 3.6 Mb)