- Labels with a topcoating specially designed for use with laser printers
- Liner has a special surface finish to enhance feed and reduce static problems.
- Ideal for copier and many desktop laser applications.
3M™ Indoor UL Recognized Computer Imprintable White Polyester Durable Label Material FM16K is a durable high performance material that offers excellent thermal stability and moisture resistance. This product is suitable for demanding applications such as nameplates and product ID labels. This polyester label utilizes 3M™ Adhesive P1212 which is a high clarity general purpose acrylic emulsion for use on overlamination and decorative films that exhibits good initial tack, excellent die cutting properties, minimal cold flow, and good UV resistance.
- Barcode labels and rating plates
- Property identification and asset labeling
- Warning, instruction, and service labels for durable goods
- Nameplates for durable goods
About 3M Adhesive for Laser Printable Label Materials
3M™ Laser Printable Label Materials feature a range of our specially-formulated adhesives for just the right balance of adhesion and removability. Adhesives include:
- 3M™ Adhesive 310 is a firm adhesive which resists oozing and provides high strength on a variety of surfaces including high surface energy (HSE) plastics and metals.
- 3M™ High Performance Permanent Tackified Acrylic Adhesive P1400 is formulated for use in demanding environments. This adhesive offers good UV resistance and excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates, including polyolefins.
- 3M™ Adhesive F2201 is a freezer grade acrylic that offers high initial tack, good clarity, and adhesion when applied at temperatures as low as 0°F. It also has excellent processing characteristics and offers exceptional adhesion to a wide variety of substrates with moderate resistance to water and humidity.
- 3M™ Adhesive 350 is a modified acrylic adhesive ideal for applications requiring high shear strength even on low surface energy materials, powder coatings or slightly oily metals.
- 3M™ Adhesive F2201, which offers high initial tack, good clarity and adhesion when applied at low temperatures and excellent processing characteristics.