3M™ Void Polyester Durable Label Material FMV02 is a tamper-indicating stock designed to provide a “void” message in the facestock when removal is attempted. This void polyester label utilizes 3M™ Adhesive P1410 which is an aggressive tackified emulsion acrylic adhesive that offers excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates, including polyolefins.
Tamper Evident Labels for Security Across Applications and Industries
Designed to meet specific challenges in tamper-resistant labeling, our 3M™ Tamper Evident Label Materials are available in a broad selection of facestocks, adhesives, colors and patterns. Labels are supplied in paper, vinyl, acetate and polyester for durability during processing and after application; many are destructible, making it easy to identify attempted removal. They feature our specially-formulated acrylic adhesives, which include 3M™ High Strength Acrylic Adhesive 300 for quick flowing application and fast lamination to textured plastics, foams, fabrics and coated papers. Our universal Adhesive 350 is excellent for challenging substrates like low surface energy plastics and oily metals. 3M™ Adhesive 320 delivers a very high bond strength; and 3M™ Adhesive 1410 is formulated for adhesion to polyolefins.
The combination of materials can be used for printing applications including thermal transfer, digital, inkjet, laser, and dot matrix printing processes. A range of liners includes glassine, polycoated Kraft, densified Kraft and supercalendered Kraft for dimensional stability during processes such as high-speed die-cutting and matrix stripping.
Patterns and Colors for Design Flexibility
3M™ Tamper Evident Labels feature a range of finishes including white, mirror finish and bright silver to match a variety of design needs. Select products feature triangle patterns and printed VOID messages.
- Destructible labeling applications
- OTC drug closures
- Bar code tracking
- Track and trace
- Thermal transfer labels
- Variable information printing (VIP)
- Brand and instruction labels
- Warning labels
- Tamper indicating
- Void messaging
- Fraud reduction
About 3M™ Tamper Evident Label Adhesives
3M™ Tamper Evident Labels feature a range of our specially-formulated adhesives for secure adhesion and destructibility on specific substrates. Adhesives include:
- 3M™ P1212 General Purpose Acrylic Adhesive delivers good initial tack and excellent clarity. It is resistant to UV and is UL recognized for indoor use.
- 3M™ 300 High Strength Acrylic Adhesive provides high initial adhesion especially to low surface energy plastics. It is quick flowing to speed lamination of textured plastics, foams, fabrics and coated papers, and resists heat up to 250°F short-term.
- 3M™ 320 High Tenacity Acrylic has heat resistance up to 250°F short-term. It also offers high bond strength to a variety of surfaces and excellent flagging resistance on small diameter surfaces.
- 3M™ Adhesive 350 is a universal, high-performance, high-holding, acrylic adhesive designed to adhere to a variety of surfaces including contoured surfaces and smooth, finely textured powder coatings, low surface energy plastics and oily metals.
- 3M™ P1410 Tackified Acrylic Adhesive provides a very high tack, designed specifically for adhesion to polyolefins.
3M is the Premier Durable Label solution provider globally in the Industry today. 3M materials and services will enable you and your customers to present the best images, products and quality as we solve marketplace challenges from design to production. We do this by partnering with industry leaders to deliver the best possible technology for innovative solutions regardless of your print method, substrates and ink systems.