- Quickly removes rust and corrosion without excessive material removal or gouging
- Hollow center allows the disc to slide over and around hub studs without damaging stud threads
- Features sharp silicon carbide mineral incorporated in a non-woven nylon web
- High conformability with minimized chunking
- Contains no wire filaments
- Ideal for effective removal of buildup on brakes
- Open web resists loading for consistent cutting action
- Roloc™ attachment system makes disc changes easy
Scotch-Brite™ Roloc™ Brake Hub Cleaning Pro Disc is designed to remove rust and corrosion from brake hubs. This disc features silicon carbide mineral in a non-woven nylon web that was reengineered for high conformability, high strength and low chunking.
Effectively removes rust and corrosion from brake hub
The Right Disc for the Job
Cleaning the brake system's rotor and hub is an important step in reducing the potential for misalignment. Being proactive helps avoid rotor disc thickness variability and misalignment, which can lead to premature brake pad wear and braking problems like pedal pulsation when stopping. As corrosion may inhibit overall brake performance, we designed our brake hub cleaning discs to give operators a quick and effective means of removing rust from the rotor and hub.
Available as a kit, including Roloc™ disc holder
Engineered for High Performance
Scotch-Brite™ Roloc™ Brake Hub Cleaning Pro Disc features silicon carbide mineral, known for its sharp cutting capabilities. The open web is load resistant, so rust and debris won't clog the fibers. This anti-clogging construction keeps the abrasive minerals cutting at their full potential for the life of the disc.
Roloc™ Makes Tool Attachment Easy
This disc comes with the added benefit of a Roloc™ attachment. Operators can quickly and swiftly attach the disc to a Roloc™ holder that connects to the power tool. Altogether, Roloc™ attachment systems help enhance productivity by minimizing the time it takes to set up disc and tool connections.