- WEAR-RESISTANT STRIPES: The stripped pattern is printed below the surface to prevent it from rubbing off through normal wear
- UNIQUE STRETCHABILITY: Slight elasticity helps this tape tightly conform to uneven surfaces without lifting and retracting
- COMES OFF CLEAN: Engineered for tidy, one-piece removal to minimize cleanup and labor
- ATTENTION GRABBING: Wide black and white stripes help designate safety and/or hazard zones
- POWERFUL ADHESIVE: Rubber adhesive provides excellent holding strength on most surfaces
- LONG SERVICE LIFE: Mark and protect surfaces longer thanks to construction that resists harsh solvents
- WORK SMARTER: Unlike paint, vinyl tape offers quick application with minimal prep work and cleanup
Solve a variety of challenges, including floor and safety marking, color coding and industrial applications with our durable 3M™ Safety Stripe Vinyl Tape 5700. Designed to resist wear, scrapes and moisture, this long-lasting tape is available in black and white stripes.
Designed for lane and safety marking
3M™ Safety Stripe Vinyl Tape 5700 is designed for a variety of applications in factories, warehouses, hospitals and public areas such as:
Rugged Versatility without the Mess
- Lane and safety marking
- Identify hazard areas
3M Vinyl tapes are used to clearly mark lanes, corridors and hazardous or "no-go" areas in factories, warehouses, and hospitals. Using our vinyl tape for lane marking is a faster, more versatile and less costly option than painting, which often requires ventilation, time consuming prep and clean-up processes.
Since durability is essential in the workplace, we've engineered 3M™ Safety Stripe Vinyl Tape 5700
(PDF, 12.71 Kb) to resist most common solvents, acids and alkaline chemicals. For best results avoid exposure to ketones, esters and chlorinated hydrocarbons, and apply to a clean, dry surface at temperatures between 60°F (16°C) to 80°F (27°C).
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.