- Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth
- Used for commercial vehicle panel attachment such as trailers, truck bodies, ambulances, fire trucks and busses
- Gray, 0.045 in. (1.1 mm), multi-purpose adhesive and conformable acrylic foam core offers a good balance of strength and conformability
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- Pressure sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials
- UL GREENGUARD and UL GREENGUARD Gold Certified, contributing to LEED Credit
Dream, Design, Deliver with our 3M™ VHB™ Commercial Vehicle Tape CV45F. It is a gray, 0.045 in. (1.1 mm), multi-purpose acrylic adhesive with a conformable, foam core and film liner. It is used for commercial vehicle panel to panel attachment. The fast and easy to use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability.
Dream, Design, Deliver with the 3M™ VHB™ Commercial Vehicle Tape Family
- Panel to panel attachment at overlap seams
3M™ VHB™ Commercial Vehicle Tapes utilize multi-purpose acrylic adhesive on both sides of a conformable, foam core. They are specifically designed for good adhesion to metals, glass and other medium to high surface energy materials. Applications for this tape include commercial vehicle panel attachment as well as muntin bar and trim attachment and simulated, divided light grill bars.