- Easily identifiable, general purpose tape for woodworking
- Rubber adhesive offers broad tack and moderate adhesion
- Sticks quickly and holds reliably
- Crepe-paper backing conforms over irregular surfaces, contours, and around corners
3M™ Masking Tape 2307 was formulated for general use, with a broad tack that will adhere to a variety of surfaces. The rubber adhesive sticks instantly with moderate strength. The crepe paper backing conforms over irregular surfaces and around corners while holding reliably. It is especially useful in woodworking and cabinet making applications.
General purpose masking tapes can be used for critical and non-critical paint masking
What is Masking Tape?
- Cabinet Making
Masking tape was developed specifically to help protect surrounding surfaces from overspray, provide clean paint lines, and remove easily and cleanly when finished. Masking tapes from 3M adhere well, resist solvents or water from the paint, and are strong enough to hang plastic sheeting, yet remove cleanly without damaging the subsurface. The backing, typically crepe paper, can conform to curved and irregular surfaces. The tape hand tears for tool-free application.
- Transport, aéronautique, automobile, véhicules utilitaires, VR, autobus, camion, chantier naval, militaire, travail des métaux, meubles, électronique, énergie solaire, fabrication de remorque et travail du bois
- Étanchéité, tenue, groupement, renforcement, identification, tabulation, enveloppement, masquage de la peinture, épissure et protection