- 9 mil synthetic rubber double coated tape with polyethylene carrier on a white liner
- High initial adhesion. Excellent quick stick
- Good adhesion to low surface energy substrates. For indoor and room temperature applications. Core starting on metal cores.
- Excellent quick stick
- Good adhesion to low surface energy substrates
- For indoor and room temperature applications
3M™ Double Coated Tape 9579 is a 9.0 mil double coated high density polyethylene with rubber adhesive 760 on a 62 lb white densified kraft liner
High-tack, hand tearable double coated film tape with a pressure sensitive adhesive on each side of the carrier. The medium-firm synthetic rubber adhesive features very high adhesion to a variety of surfaces, good shear holding power and offers one-piece removal from most substrates. Application idea: core starting on metal cores.
- joining affixing
- Used for General industrial applications
- Core starting on metal cores
- and more