Let's face it—paint odors can be distracting. That’s why we created the 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve Particulate Respirator 8577 for Paint Odor. Designed with the pro in mind, this respirator, equipped with a carbon layer, helps filter out airborne particles plus nuisance levels of organic vapors found in certain paint or adhesives while helping provide a comfortable, customizable seal. Equipped with a Cool Flow™ valve, this respirator helps reduce heat build-up inside the respirator, enhancing your comfort during longer jobs. So, whether you're painting a home or spraying stucco, try the comfortable protection of the 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve Particulate Respirator 8577 for Paint Odor.
- NIOSH-APPROVED P95 for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain solid and liquid aerosols including oils.
- 3M™COOL FLOW™ VALVE helps reduce heat build-up inside the respirator
- ADVANCED FILTER MEDIA for easy breathing
- CARBON LAYER helps reduce nuisance levels of organic vapors such as certain solvents, degreasers, and resins*. *3M recommended for relief against nuisance level organic vapors. Nuisance levels are less than OSHA PEL or applicable government occupational exposure limits, whichever is lower.
- STRETCHABLE, BRAIDED HEADBAND AND SOFT INNER MATERIAL help you stay comfortable
- ADJUSTABLE M-NOSECLIP helps provide a custom, secure seal with fewer pressure points
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN for comfort
- COMFORTABLE for long periods of wear
- CONVENIENT, DISPOSABLE DESIGN
- RECOMMENDED FOR use with latex paints, oil-based paints, spray paint, varnish/stains* and certain pesticides** **Refer to Pesticide Product Label for Respirator Guidance or call 3M at 1-800-243-4630 or In Canada, call 1-800-267-4414.
- Contains no components made from natural rubber latex
- DIY/Home Use: Use ONLY in NON-HARMFUL environments.
Occupational/Hazardous Use: Use under a government regulated (e.g. OSHA) respiratory protection program.
WARNING: Limitations apply; Misuse may result in sickness or death. See product packaging and insert or call 3M in USA at 1-800-243-4630. In Canada, call 1-800-267-4414.