- In-Mask Display ̶ See a clear image unaffected by external conditions
- Adjustable Display ̶ Configurable to your line of sight
- Auto System Power Off ̶ Equipped with an accelerometer to automatically turn off the system when not in use
- Single-Button Power-Off ̶ Power off both the in-mask display & thermal imaging camera by a single press of the power button on the in-mask display
- Instantaneous On ̶ Power the in-mask display on with a one-second push of the in-mask display power button
- Standby Mode ̶ Activate standby mode with a single push of the thermal imaging camera power button
- Enhanced Battery Performance ̶ Improved battery life during use and in storage
- Minimum Four-Hour Battery Life ̶ Powered by simple, everyday AAA batteries
- Fits Any AV-3000 HT Facepiece ̶ Buy as a complete kit or upgrade your current AV-3000 HT facepiece
- 3M Scott Sight Mobile Configurator Application ̶ iOS and Android compatible; Allows configuration of individual settings
- Hot-Spot Tracker ̶ Immediately identify the hottest part of the scene and display its relative temperature. Ideal for overhaul, search and rescue, and risk assessment (Pro Package only)
- Cold-Spot Tracker ̶ Immediately identify the coldest part of the scene and display its relative temperature. Ideal for hazmat environments (Pro Package only)
- Tactical Video Recording (TVR) ̶ Automatically record all the information shown on the in-mask display for review later (Pro Package only)
The 3M™ Scott™ Sight In-Mask Thermal Imager combines a small thermal camera mounted to the side of the facepiece with a miniaturized display inside of the facepiece, enabling hands-free operation.
When you wear the 3M™ Scott™ Sight In-Mask Thermal Imager, you get more than constant thermal vision. You get your hands back. That’s because unlike other hand held thermal imagers, Sight allows firefighters to always see the image without the need for reaching down and handling an imager. Firefighters now have both hands free for effective communication, victim extraction and carrying tools. Sight Pro Package is the next evolution of the industry’s first in-mask, hands-free thermal imaging solution. Pro Package enables new, advanced features to provide firefighters with greater situational awareness during fireground operations.