- Helps dissolve and remove dirt, grease, tar and much more for a wide variety of industrial uses
- Removes and cleans adhesive residue
- Citrus oil based cleaner not based on chlorinated or petroleum-based solvents
- Heavy-duty degreaser / cleaner wipes away with just a shop towel after use
- Cleans gently, leaving a pleasant citrus scent
3M™ Industrial Cleaner Citrus Base is our remarkable liquid industrial cleaner / degreaser used to help dissolve and remove dirt, grease, tar and many non-curing adhesives. It cleans without streaking and has a fresh citrus scent. In some cases it can be used in place of chlorinated or petroleum-based solvents for degreasing and other industrial applications.
Citrus oil based cleaner is excellent for cleaning and degreasing many surfaces, including metal parts
Heavy-Duty Industrial Cleaner and Degreaser with a Citrus Scent
Our 3M™ Industrial Cleaner Citrus Base helps soften and loosen grease, oil and grime. It is a citrus oil based cleaner not based on chlorinated solvents or petroleum distillates. This highly effective aerosol cleaner can be used to clean and degrease metal parts, motors, tools, printing presses, concrete or almost any dirty or greasy surface. It makes an excellent addition to any list of industrial cleaning supplies. This heavy-duty degreaser cleans gently, leaves a pleasant citrus scent, and can be wiped away with just a shop towel.
Not for sale or use in California. Consult local air quality rules before use. See 3M™ Adhesive Remover Low VOC < 20%
for a cleaner that is CARB-compliant and helps contribute to LEED® credits.
Convenience for Maintenance and Production
- Clean and degrease metal parts, motors and tools
- Remove ink from printing presses
- Clean concrete or almost any dirty or greasy surface
- Clean and remove heavy oils, grease, silicone, tar, paraffinic materials such as wax, labels, stickers, dirt, marker and other soil and contaminants from a variety of substrates
In thousands of factories and plants, 3M aerosol chemicals are used every day to save time and effort. Lubricating, cleaning, inhibiting rust and other tough jobs become easy with the convenience and effectiveness of our formulated chemicals. The compact cans fit in a tool box so they readily go to any job site and help reduce storage space and cost.
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface Through Science and Innovation
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.