- High-pressure charging wand compatible with all SCBA equipped with a RIC/UAC
- Compatible with 3M Scott Air-Pak SCBA models equipped with EBSS or Dual EBSS
- Compatible with all SCBA compliant to the NFPA 1981, 2018 Edition standard and equipped with Universal EBSS
- Low-pressure hose and manifold provides compatibility with other non-3M Scott SCBA, using separate adapters and airline fittings
- Hi-Viz orange with 3MTM ScotchliteTM Reflective Material
- Skid plate for ease of dragging and added durability
- External pressure gauge with HUD-style lights
- Audible bell alarm to differentiate low-air alarm from other firefighters SCBA
- Available in 2.2, 4.5, or 5.5 cylinder pressures
- Accommodates up to a 75-min cylinder duration
The RIT-Pak III is the fire service industry’s first, all-inclusive portable air supply system and one of the most comprehensive RIT systems available on the market.
Developed with input from RIT instructors and firefighters from across the country, the RIT-Pak III is field-designed and tested. The system is comprised of a pressure reducer, high-pressure charging wand, low-pressure air supply hose, mask-mounted breathing regulator, facepiece, and a highly-durable carrying case.