Easily Patch Windshield Chips
3M™ Windshield Repair Kit makes filling chips in glass an easy job. Using our kit when a chip first occurs is a money saver over waiting until a chip spreads into a full crack. We recommend the 3M™ Windshield Repair Kit for repairs on glass chips less than 1" in diameter. Chips in the driver's direct line of vision should be referred to a professional auto glass replacement shop. Complete step-by-step instructions make repairing glass chips an easy task.
What's in the Kit
The 3M™ Windshield Repair Kit includes (1) alcohol wipe, (1) bridge assembly, (2) suction cups, (3) Phillips head screws, (1) resin chamber, (1) resin chamber tip, (1) injector (1) injector o-ring, (1) bottle glass repair resin, (1) stick pin, (1) dropper, (1) clear plastic film, (1) scraping blade.
Save Money and Avoid Inconvenience
A rock kicked up from another vehicle can instantly chip your car windshield. If left unfixed, the chip can spread to a windshield crack. Fix small auto glass chips before a full crack develops. Small glass chips are repairable with the 3M™ Windshield Repair Kit. Larger windshield cracks mean the entire windshield will need replacement. Save money and the hassle of windshield replacement by filling in windshield chips with this repair kit.
- Glass resin fills small bull’s eyes and chips to prevent spreading
- Preventative damage control can stop more extensive damage from spreading
- Repair kit minimizes appearance of glass chip to make windshield look like new
- Easy-to-use glass repair formula requires no special tools, mixing or heat
- Step-by-step directions guide project from start to finish