- Aggressive, high-tack butyl tape provides a strong hold
- Permanently tacky adhesive for long-lasting performance
- Exceptional cold flow resistance delivers long-term results
- Low moisture vapor transmission offers resilience and toughness
- Features weather resistance for durability over time
3M™ Weatherban™ Sealant Tape 5354 features an aggressively tacky, solid extrusion that offers a strong hold for many sealing applications, such as sealing between glass, metal, wood and many plastics. Permanently tacky, this butyl tape features exceptional cold flow resistance and low moisture vapor transmissions, offering a long-lasting performance.
Aggressive, high-tack butyl tape provides a strong hold
Aggressive, High-tack Butyl Tape Provides a Strong Hold
3M™ Weatherban™ Sealant Tape 5354 is aggressively tacky and designed to offer exceptional cold flow resistance and low moisture vapor transmission. Ideal for many sealing applications between glass and metal, this butyl sealant tape also adheres to EPDM rubber. In addition, 3M™ Weatherban™ Sealant Tape 5354
(PDF, 13.51 Kb) is weather resistant, easy to compress and will stay in place when positioned vertically, overhead or around sharp corners.
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
- Seal between glass, metal, wood and many plastics
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.