- Designed specifically for fire protection assemblies and applications
- Stainless steel foil backing works with steel backed mats and steel bands
- Acrylic adhesive resists heat
- Seals cut edges of 3M Interam endothermic mats
- Ideal for use with 3M™ Interam™ Endothermic Mat E-54C
Our 3M™ Interam™ Stainless Steel Foil Tape T-65 is designed for performance in high temperatures, ideal for use in fire protection applications. It features a stainless steel foil backing and a durable acrylic adhesive and makes a vital component for firestop assemblies that include Interam™ Endothermic Mats and steel bands. This thermally-conductive tape helps achieve total encapsulations.
The Science of Better Fire Protection from 3M
- ASTM and UL rated firestop assemblies
- Structural steel
- Electrical circuity/raceways
- Cables, cable trays and conduits
- Equipment shrouds
- New or retrofit construction
Since 1925 when one of our lab assistants invented masking tape, 3M has been applying science to life — developing adhesive products and technologies that help entire industries and individual businesses worldwide. The work that began with a single 3M engineer now spans decades and generations. And all of it goes into each of our adhesives, sealants, protective coatings, devices and fire resistance products including 3M™ Interam™ Stainless Steel Foil Tape T-65 to help businesses like yours operate faster, better and more efficiently.