- Can withstand limited exposure up to 600ºF/316ºC for heat shielding applications
- Thermally conductive tape helps dissipate heat to protect temperature sensitive materials
- Can be used to improve heating and cooling efficiency
- Dead soft aluminum foil backing conforms to curved and uneven surfaces
- Flame resistant – meets requirements of F.A.R. 25.853(a)
- UL Recognized component (file QQQW2.MH122798)
For heat shielding applications such as wrapping over and along thermal insulation, use our 3M™ High Temperature Aluminum Foil Tape 433. This dead soft aluminum foil tape is coated with a clear silicone pressure sensitive adhesive that bonds well to a variety of surfaces and excels in high temperature applications, where other adhesive tapes may fail.
Bonds on contact as heat shielding inside an oven door
Withstand High Temperatures when Seaming, Sealing and Splicing
Our 3M™ High Temperature Aluminum Foil Tape 433 is designed to excel in a variety of seaming, splicing and sealing applications where high temperatures are a concern. This dead soft aluminum backed tape is coated with a pressure sensitive silicone adhesive that bonds to a variety of difficult substrates while maintaining a strong and reliable bond, even at high temperatures. This tape boasts an excellent performance range from -65°F to 600°F (-54°C to 316°C) and meets flame resistance requirements of F.A.R. 25.853(a) and is a UL Recognized component (file QQQW2.MH122798).
Learn More about 3M Metal Foil Tapes
- High temperature heat shielding applications
- Splice jumbo rolls of aluminum foil
- Hold last lap of narrow width rolls during metal annealing process
- Cover heating elements or wires to distribute heat
(PDF, 9.29 Mb)