- General purpose packaging tape suitable for light weight and price sensitive applications
- High coating weight acrylic adhesive with polypropylene backing delivers dependable, quality performance
- Resists UV rays without yellowing for archival applications
- Meets FDA guidelines for indirect food contact
- High edge tear and split resistance
- Excellent adhesion to recycled liner paper and fiberboard
- Resists abrasion, moisture, chemicals and scuffing for long-lasting performance
Tartan™ Box Sealing Tape 305 is a general purpose packing tape that is suitable for light weight applications specifically in the food and beverage industry. The polypropylene film backing is easy to handle and resists abrasion, moisture and scuffing. The consistent and reliable backing easily conforms around edges and on rough surfaces for a tight seal.
Offers dependability for food and beverage, electronics and more
General Purpose Packaging Tape for Light Weight Applications
Tartan™ Box Sealing Tape 305 is a 1.8 mil (46 micron) general purpose polypropylene film tape with pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive that offers reliability in light weight and price sensitive applications. It is specifically designed to withstand cold temperature applications and for easy handling and smooth dispensing by hand, with manual dispensers or the 3M-Matic™ Case Sealers. It meets FDA guidelines for indirect food contact and resists aging, weathering and UV light where important.
Reliable Closure for General Purpose Applications
- General purpose applications
- Food and beverage industry
- Recycled liner paper and fiberboard
- Cold temperature applications
- Cartons exposed to UV light and aging
- Tabbing and bag closure
Tartan™ Box Sealing Tape 305 features a biaxially oriented polypropylene film backing with pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive. It adheres instantly and consistently to difficult surfaces including cartons containing high levels of recycled content. It offers good edge tear and split resistance and meets FDA guidelines for indirect food contact.
Durable and Dependable
General purpose sealing tape, also known as packing tape or adhesive tape, is designed to securely close regular slotted containers (RSC) and packages used for moving, shipping and distribution. These tapes feature durability and high strength and work especially well on challenging recycled corrugate and fiberboard. Because it is consistent and reliable, light-duty sealing tape is popular with food and beverage, general industrial and cold temperature applications.