- Intumescent mat providing high expansion pressure
- Cost effective solution compared to other Interam mat mount products
- Designed for use with moderate operating temperatures (450°C - 950°C)
- Industry leading engine durability testing and technical knowledge
Our 3M™ Interam™ Mat Mount 100 is designed for mounting ceramic monoliths in catalytic converter applications. This mat mount is an intumescent style, which means it will expand with heat.
About 3M™ Interam™ Brand Products
- Close coupled converters
- Manifold mount converters
- Some gasoline underbody converters
3M™ Interam™ Brand Products are a comprehensive product portfolio of mat mount and thermal insulation materials for a wide range of emission control applications. Additionally, 3M offers application development and testing expertise throughout the key phases of customer design development and manufacturing validation.
3M is dedicated to developing cost effective, high-performance technologies for our customers based on over 40 years of industry experience and access to 3M Corporate R&D resources. 3M™ Interam™ Brand Products are manufactured globally and supported through local sales and technical support.