- Excellent for sub-surface graphics labels and other applications requiring higher opacity
- Adhesive 300 is formulated for high initial tack on HSE and LSE parts
- 1.5 mil acrylic adhesive is pigmented white for increased label opacity
- 55# DK liner adds stability for storage and processing
3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 9459W features our high strength 3M™ Adhesive 300, which provides a very high initial tack and an excellent bond to a range of materials including many coated papers and foams. The 1.5 mil white adhesive increases opacity, excellent for sub-surface graphics printed labels. It is applied to a 55# DK paper liner which adds dimensional stability.
3M™ Adhesive 300 Offers a Consistently Strong Bond
- Applications requiring higher opacity
- Custom labels designed for harsh environments
- Tamper-indicating labels
- Seals for over-the-counter drugs
- Nontransferable automobile parts labels
- HSE and LSE plastics and parts
- Applications using high-speed rotary processing
3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 9459W features our aggressive 3M™ Adhesive 300, which affords excellent quick tack and bonds well to a variety of substrates including metals, high surface energy (HSE) plastics and low surface energy (LSE) plastics. This acrylic Adhesive 300 has been tested to ASTM procedures for peel adhesion, temperature and humidity as well as resistance to UV, fuels, acids and detergents. The high tack adhesive is also tested for adhesion on a range of surfaces including polypropylene, polyester, ABS, polycarbonate and stainless steel.
Understanding Adhesive Transfer Tapes
3M adhesive transfer tapes are rolls of pressure sensitive adhesive provided on a special release liner. The tape consists of an adhesive layer only, and does not have any type of supporting carrier such as film, paper or tissue. For application the tape is positioned adhesive side down to a surface and the liner is removed, exposing the backside adhesive to the joining surface.
Compare 3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tapes
(PDF, 3.24 Mb)
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division
, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.
Find More 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes
(PDF, 12.28 Mb)