- Thin, 0.20 mm (0.008 in) black acrylic foam tape
- Pressure sensitive adhesive on both sides
- Used for bonding a wide range of high and low surface energy materials in the electronics industry
- Superior impact resistance to meet industry drop test requirements
- High bond strength
- Good conformability
3M™ VHB™ Electronic Tape 86420 is a 0.20 mm (0.008 in) black, acrylic foam tape. This thin 3M™ VHB™ Tape is used for bonding a wide range of materials in the electronics industry. It is designed specifically for applications with thin bond lines. It boasts superior impact resistant to meet industry drop test requirements.
Dream, Design, Deliver
- Lens bonding
- LCM attachment
- Bezel bonding
- Other applications with thin bond lines
Invented by 3M™ VHB™ Tapes offer remarkably high holding power in static and dynamic loads. Their proven strength, reliability, durability and quality has made them the worldwide fastener of choice for electronics applications. 3M™ VHB™ Tape routinely outperforms many other fastening and assembly methods. Never one to stay complacent, 3M is constantly developing new solutions to meet our customers' growing and changing needs.