- Helps ensure robust attachment of trim and injection-molded body side moldings
- Notched packets open quickly and evenly for efficient use
- Dries in as little as 30 seconds
- One packet covers up to 150 sq. in.
- For use on LSE plastics with 3M™ Acrylic Foam Tapes
Our 3M™ Adhesion Promoter 06396 is a convenient liquid primer for enhancing the adhesion of 3M™ Acrylic Foam Tapes in automotive applications. This adhesion promoter works with most LSE plastics used for interior and exterior automotive trim and parts. Fast-drying fluid is available in .85 oz. (2.5 cc) sponge applicator packets, each covering up to 150 sq. in.
Used to improve the adhesion of 3M™ Automotive Attachment Tapes to most low surface energy plastic materials
Better Science for Better Adhesion from 3M
- Automotive instrument panel and interior trim
- Injection-molded side body side moldings
- Automotive claddings
- For use with 3M™ Acrylic Foam Tapes and 3M™ Acrylic Plus Tapes
Since 1925 when one of our lab assistants invented masking tape, 3M has been applying science to life — developing adhesive products and technologies that help entire industries and individual businesses worldwide. The work that began with a single 3M engineer now spans decades and generations — and all of it goes into each of our products developed for automotive OEM and collision repair, like 3M™ Adhesion Promoter 06396