- Low stretch polyester film for machine, as well as hand application
- Solvent clean up of the board is recommended to facilitate subsequent soldering
- Polyester backing reduces stretch and recovery of tape and associated uneven stop-off line
- Thick adhesive coating reduces undercutting because adhesive helps block out solutions between fingers
- Polyethylene tape core instead of cardboard
3M™ Circuit Plating Tape 1280 with polyester film used for PCB masking tape or other high temperature applications. Red. 3.6 mil thick.
"Halogen Free" refers to the International Electrochemical Commission’s Definition, IEC 61249-2-21, which sets the limits of: 900 ppm maximum chlorine; 900 ppm maximum bromine; 1500 ppm maximum total halogens