- Provides both rapid bacterial kill and long lasting antimicrobial persistence
- Contains 3M™ Prep Protection Film, which dries to form a persistent and durable layer of protection on the patient's skin.
- 3M™ Prep Protection Film was scientifically formulated to protect the prep from removal during surgery.
- The 3M Prep Protection film acts as a primer that helps an antimicrobial incise drape adhere to the patient's skin and protects against incise drape lift.
A proper skin prep reduces a patient's bacterial load throughout the perioperative process, providing both immediate and lasting protection.
3M™ DuraPrep™ Surgical Solution
ChloraPrep™ Skin Prep
*For illustrative purposes only; not meant to represent specific results. See study for details.
- The 8630 large-size applicator is appropriate for: Large prep areas below the neck
- Thoracic and CV
- Total hip and knee
- C-section and major abdominal surgeries
- Do not use the 26 mL applicator for head and neck surgeries. The volume of liquid is difficult to control in this application. Instead, use the 6 mL applicator.