When you have a welding job in the works, reach for the 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve Particulate Respirator 8515 for Welding. Part of the Pro Series line specifically designed with the pro in mind, this flame-resistant N95 respirator features a Cool Flow™ valve that helps let heat escape from inside the respirator to help keep you comfortable during longer jobs. The low-profile design fits well under your welding helmet, and an adjustable M-noseclip helps ensure a custom, secure seal. So, whether you're working on a car or welding a wrought-iron gate, rely on the comfort and protection of the 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve Particulate Respirator 8515 for Welding.
- NIOSH-APPROVED N95 for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil-based particles and aerosols
- FOR WORKPLACE/OCCUPATIONAL USE ONLY
- 3M™ COOL FLOW™ VALVE helps reduce heat build-up inside the respirator
- ADVANCED FILTER MEDIA for easy breathing
- FLAME-RESISTANT Filter material is designed to be flame resistant
- STRETCHABLE, BRAIDED HEADBANDS
- ADJUSTABLE M-NOSECLIP helps ensure a custom, secure seal with fewer pressure points
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN for comfort
- COMFORTABLE for long periods of wear
- CONVENIENT, DISPOSABLE DESIGN
- RECOMMENDED FOR welding, soldering, metal sanding and grinding particulates
- AN ECONOMICAL OPTION for welders and metalworkers
- Contains no components made from natural rubber latex
- Package contents: 1
- DIY/Home Use: Use ONLY in NON-HARMFUL environments.
Occupational/Hazardous Use: Use under a government regulated (e.g. OSHA) respiratory protection program.
WARNING: Limitations apply; Misuse may result in sickness or death. See product packaging and insert or call 3M in USA at 1-800-243-4630. In Canada, call 1-800-267-4414.