- Nickel on copper-plated polyester fabric backing provides corrosion resistance and good shielding effectiveness.
- Polyester ripstop fabric backing provides excellent flexibility and conformability, mechanical strength, and light weight.
- Polyester ripstop fabric is also easily handled (minimizes finger laceration) and converted (slitting and die cutting).
- UL recognized flame-retardancy per UL 510 for applications needing this property.
- Conductive particles in the adhesive provides low contact resistance between the substrate and the backing to drain static charge.
- Acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive has good resistance to heat, oxidation, solvents and oils.
- Removable liner makes it easy to handle and die cut complex shapes.
- There are both standard and custom roll widths and lengths to meet a variety of application needs.
3M™ Nickel on Copper-Plated PET Ripstop Fabric Tape 2191FR has a 5.2-mil nickel on copper-plated polyester ripstop fabric with conductive acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive and liner. This fabric tape is UL recognized for flame retardancy per UL 510.