- Operates with a broad range of field radios to provide clear communication when and where you need it
- Works with compatible 3M Scott SCBA and other respiratory equipment
- User friendly set-up and operation helps to minimize training
- Durable, high-heat rated construction to withstand the rigors of the fireground
- Same operational and performance benefits of the EPIC 3 Voice Amplifier
- NFPA- and NIOSH-compliant as an accessory to compatible Air-Pak SCBA models
- Compatible with Scott SCBA and facepieces for increased long-term value.
- Add enhanced communications to new and legacy Scott Safety SCBA and PPE, providing additional safety benefits and value.
- Easy-to-use utilities make programming virtually effortless.
- All EPIC 3 Voice Amplifiers and Lapel Speaker Microphones can be easily software configured to meet specific customer use case and radio interoperability requirements if required. Device firmware and features can be upgraded while in the field, extending device utility while reducing device administration costs.
- Durable high-heat rated construction withstands the rigors of firefighting.
- All EPIC 3 Voice Amplifiers and Lapel Speaker Microphone housings and cables are purpose built to withstand the demands and high temperatures (up to 500º F) associated with interior firefighting, ensuring years of reliable operation and low maintenance costs.
Compatible with all 3M™ Scott™ AV-series facepieces and Air-Pak SCBA, the EPIC 3 RI system provides 3M™ Scott™ customers with the safety and operational benefits of enhanced tactical voice communications.
The 3M™ Scott™ EPIC 3 RI Voice Communications System radio interface voice amp provides robust, person-to-person communications in a sleek, streamlined design that projects the voice in the direction the user is facing. When paired with the Bluetooth lapel speaker microphone, the radio interface voice amp enables wireless communications with select two-way field radios.