- Up to 40 cases per minute operating rate
- Dual-extruded columns allow for smooth incremental adjustments
- Easily accessible side handle and ruler make height adjustments a snap
- Taping heads ensure reliable application of tape without box damage
- Interchangeable 2-inch or 3-inch taping heads maximize production flexibility
Our 3M-Matic™ Adjustable Case Sealer 7000a Pro With 2" 3M™ AccuGlide™ 3 Taping Head seals your boxes swiftly and reliably, shift after shift, year after year. With expanded box size capacity and interchangeable taping heads, this rugged sealer allows you to change as your business changes, boosting your productivity, cutting your costs and keeping your business profitable.
3M™ AccuGlide™ 3 Taping Heads ensure reliable application of tape without box damage
Exceptional and Versatile Packaging Solution
Companies today need to be fast and flexible in every phase of their operations, including end-of-line packaging. Since developing our Scotch® Cellophane Tape back in 1930, we've been at the forefront of box sealing technology, giving manufacturers and distributors the packaging flexibility and speed to stay one step ahead of the competition. Our 3M-Matic™ Adjustable Case Sealer 7000a seals up to 40 cases per minute. The taping heads help maximize production flexibility while the dual-extruded columns allow for smooth incremental adjustments. Plus, the easily accessible side handle and reference ruler also help adjust for a wide variety of case heights.
Provides Easy and Accurate Sealing
- Seals case lengths 6" and up, widths 6.5" - 26.5", heights 2" - 28" (standard — for boxes outside these ranges contact your local 3M Representative to discuss possible changes to the taping head or machine configuration)
3M™ AccuGlide™ 3 Taping Heads feature a curvilinear design that applies tape securely with low impact to help protect even lightweight cartons and contents. Designed to apply a C clip of Scotch™ box sealing tape, these taping heads apply tape to the top and bottom flaps with reliable performance. The auxiliary offset taping head position provides flexibility in the sealing process for shorter boxes. This case sealer can apply a range of tape sizes and comes with a standard 2" taping head, however a 3" taping head can be easily interchanged for wider tape applications.
3M-Matic™ Adjustable Case Sealer 7000a Pro With 2" 3M™ AccuGlide™ 3 Taping Head offers the fast productivity and consistent results necessary to stay on top of packaging demands. Enjoy the benefits of our durable case sealer for exceptional results!
3M Tapes designed for use with the 3M-Matic™ Adjustable Case Sealer 7000a
- Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 311+
- Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 371
And any of our other Scotch® or Tartan™ Box Sealing Tapes.
Accessories Available for the 3M-Matic™ Adjustable Case Sealer 7000a
- 3M-Matic™ Casters: Locking/swivel design for easily moving the case sealer from one production area to another
- 3M-Matic™ Infeed/Exit Conveyor: Offers smooth transition into the case sealer
- 3M-Matic™ Low Tape Indicator Light Kit: Photosensors trigger a light signal when tape is low
- 3M-Matic™ Box Hold-Down Attachment: Holds box firmly in place on infeed conveyor to allow operator to free both hands during the box sealing process