- Securely attaches abrasive wheels to right angle grinders and disc sanders
- Flange design eliminates the need for an additional washer for less hassle during switches
- Tough steel construction assures long lifespan
- Scratch resistant coating protects against wear and rusting
- Precision construction for perfect fit
The 3M™ Flange Nut is used to secure and drive our 3M™ Unitized Wheels and Depressed Center Grinding Wheels on right angle grinders and disc sanders.
3M™ Flange Nut is engineered for high durability throughout the life of the tool
Great Quality in Every Part
Use a 3M™ Flange Nut to securely attach 3M™ Unitized Wheels and Depressed Center Grinding Wheels to your right angle grinder or disc sander. Designed with a flange shape on one side, this style of nut distributes pressure evenly across the inside surface of the abrasive wheel. This increases stability and makes for easy removal without the need for a separate washer. Made of high-strength steel and covered in a protective outer coating, the 3M™ Flange Nut is engineered for high durability throughout the life of the tool. Precision construction assures that your new part will fit perfectly and screw easily into place every time.
Learn more about Metalworking solutions.
(PDF, 12.96 Mb)
Find 3M™ Power Tools, Abrasives and Accessories.
(PDF, 18.52 Mb)