3M™ Fibre Abrasive Discs
Heavy duty discs for weld removal, grinding and blending large and small areas of metal surfaces. Available with alumina zirconia, Cubitron™, or 3M’s newly patented ceramic mineral; in regular and quick release attachment forms.
- Cubitron™ 982C (ceramic mineral) discs - Designed for carbon steel applications such as weld grinding, beveling, flame-cut edge clean-up, and deburring.
- 281C Fibre discs - aluminum oxide abrasive for moderate to light duty applications.
- 381C Fibre discs - aluminum oxide abrasive for more challenging applications. Includes grinding aid for faster cut.
- 501C Fibre discs - Premium aluminum zirconia mineral provides heavy stock removal on all metals. Available in Roloc™ TR, TS, and TP buttons.
- 785C Fibre discs - special blend of Cubitron™ and aluminum oxide minerals with a grinding aid designed for stainless steel.
- 983C Fibre discs - for use in aggressive, high pressure grinding applications where premature edge wear is a concern.
- 985C Fibre discs - best choice for long lasting performance on stainless steel, high nickel alloys and exotic metals.
- 988C Fibre discs - works well for light to heavy duty stock removal on carbon and mild steel.
- Green Corps™ Fibre discs - for grinding automotive door skins, MIG welds or any kind of metal or fiberglass grinding.