- TT3 topcoat offers high abrasion resistance combined with excellent resistance of the thermal transfer image when exposed to aggressive chemicals such as brake fluid.
- Polyester facestock offers good thermal stability and provides durability in harsh environments.
- 350E is 3M’s most universal labelstock adhesive and offers excellent adhesion, even on low surface energy substrates, combined with excellent temperature and chemical resistance.
- 46 micron adhesive coat weight gives excellent adhesion to textured surfaces
- Versions are available with pre-applied 3M adhesive
3M Polyester Label Material 7879EJ is a 75 micron, silver polyester labelstock with matt print receptive topcoat and is designed for thermal transfer printing.
This product utilizes 3M™ Adhesive 350E, designed to provide excellent adhesion to high and low surface energy plastics, metals, painted metals and powder coatings.