- Perfect balace of product performance and price for general purpose bar code label applications. Small labels with this Firm Acrylic adhesive resists oozing in Thermal Transfer Printers
- Firm adhesive Resists oozing. UL recognized. CSA accepted.
- 3M Performance Label offers wide range of products for long term durability and adhesion with automotive chemical resistance and outdoor durability. Some products are UL/CSA compliant materials that can be printed by Flexographic or Screen Print processes, as well as Thermal Transfer, Digital Printing, Inkjet, Laser or Dot Matrix Printing. Available with many facestocks such as Polyester, Polypropylene and Vinyl to Pharmaceutical papers or synthetics. Please refer to individual Product Datapage for specific product details.
- Think 3M First for Label Materials used in these Key Markets - Automotive, Electronics, Medical Device, Outdoor Power Equipment, Health Care, Security, Government, Personal Care, Recreational Vehicle, Aerospace, Transportation, Packaging, Foam Fabrication and General Industrial.
- Typical 3M Performance Label Applications include Bar Code Tracking, Track and Trace, Thermal Transfer Labels, Variable Information Printing (VIP), Brand and Instruction Labels, Warning Labels, Durable Decals, Surface Protection and Masking, Over Laminate, UV Protection, Tamper Indicating, Destructable Labels, Void Message, Fraud Reduction, Laminating, Bonding and Digital Window Graphics.
3M™ Thermal Transfer Label Materials 7815 is a 2.3 mil matte topcoated white polyester facestock with 0.8 mil acrylic adhesive 310 on a 55 lb densified kraft liner.
Matte topcoat resists degradation from scuffing, chemicals, moisture and wide temperature fluctuations. 310 adhesive resists oozing and provides high bond strength on a variety of high surface energy surfaces. 55 lb densified kraft liner provides consistent die-cutting. UL recognized. CSA accepted.