- Facestock is topcoated for thermal transfer printing. Resin ribbons are recommended for optimum durability. The topcoat also provides improved ink anchorage for traditional forms of press printing
- Polyester facestock provides durability in harsh environments.
- 350E is 3M’s most universal labelstock adhesive and offers excellent adhesion, even on low surface energy substrates, combined with excellent temperature and chemical resistance.
- 46 micron adhesive coat weight gives excellent adhesion to textured surfaces
- Versions are available with pre-applied 3M adhesive
3M™ Polyester Label Material 7871EJ is a 50 micron, gloss white polyester labelstock designed for thermal transfer printing.
This product utilizes 3M™ Adhesive 350E, designed to provide excellent adhesion to high and low surface energy plastics, metals, painted metals and powder coatings.