- High strength
- Clean appearance
- White, 0.25 mm, general purpose adhesive on both sides of firm type foam bonds to many high surface energy substrates.
- Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and associated clean-up
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- Pressure sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welds, screws) or liquid adhesives
3M™ VHB™ Tape 4914 is a firm, double-sided, pressure-sensitve, closed-cell acrylic foam tape with a paper liner.
Bonds high surface energy substrates. Provides handling convenience, cushioning, damping, and impact resistance.