- Helps to reduces cost; simplifies production and inventory management due to use on multiple substrates and compatibility with a variety of primers
- Helps ensure durable and reliable parts; high fracture toughness and peel strength
- Enables global manufacturing; adhesive can be used to bond metal and composites in humid environments
- Reduces Aircraft on Ground time (AOG); short cure time at 225°F (107°C) in 90 minutes
- Works with wide range of curing systems; capable of low pressure bonding
- High-fracture toughness and peel strength
A thermosetting, modified epoxy structural adhesive film for metal and composite laminates and honeycomb sandwich panels.
Allows for harmonization.