- Enables high performance design; extremely high shear and peel strength
- Helps improve service life and reduce damage; high impact resistance that remains strong over time
- Allows for reduced processing time; 20 minute worklife
- Improves efficiency; cartridge packaging options allow for convenient dispensing without hand-mixing or weighing
- Qualified to Boeing BMS 5-92* *please validate at time of usage
- High peel and shear strength for strong bonds in critical applications
- Low sag
A two part, epoxy adhesive that cures at room temperature or with heat to form a tough, impact-resistant bond. Good for bonding metal and plastic substrates.
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Epoxy Adhesive EC-2615 B/A and EC-2615 B/A LW (Long Worklife) have multiple packaging options for convenient dispensing.