- Works with all monolith cell densities, including ultra thin wall
- Proven high temperature durability and wide temperature range performance
- Offers excellent erosion resistance and low thermal conductivity.
- Extensive engine durability testing and technical knowledge based on more than 30 years of expertise in the automotive emissions solutions industry
- Compensates for differences in the expansion of metal and ceramics
- Protects the substrates from shock and vibration while the catalytic converter is in use
- Seals the monolith perimeter to prevent exhaust gas bypass
- Maintains mounting and insulating system durability
- Extensive engine durability testing and technical knowledge based on more than 30 years of expertise in automotive emissions
3M™ Interam™ Mat Mount 1500HT and 1600HT Series are non-expanding polycrystalline fiber mat mounts with low binder content.
Interam Mat Mount 1500HT and 1600HT Series are for use in a wide range of applications with smaller mounting gaps, including both gasoline and diesel systems.