3M™ Bumpon™ Quiet Clear Protective Products SJ6553, Blister of 132 is a hexagonal base with cone shaped top, self-adhesive rubber bumper. These bumpers are used in woodworking as a cushioning stop.
Keep delicate items from being scuffed, nicked and scratched with 3M™ Bumpon™ Quiet Clear Protective Products. Featuring plasticiser free, urethane composition and 3M pressure sensitive adhesive for easy application, 3M Bumpon offers a wide range of functionality. Bumpon is a key feature for small appliances, desktop or handheld electronic devices, electronic cabinetry, telephones, keyboards, foot pedals, scales, clocks, speakers, dispensers, and computers. With high skid resistance and protection against vibration and noise, Bumpon won’t crack or harden, and can also be used as stops for cabinet doors, lids and drawers, as spacers for picture frames, as protectors to prevent damage during deliveries, and to keep parts from direct contact with each other.
- Offers superior sound and vibration damping in comparison to standard 3M™ Bumpon™ Protective Products
- Plasticiser free – with a special softer, higher quality urethane composition
- Apply easily due to 3M pressure sensitive adhesives
- High skid-resistance, and won't scratch or stain surfaces
- Reduces vibration and noise, without cracking or hardening
- Available in different shapes and sizes
- Use almost anywhere slamming, scratching, nicking, scuffing, marring, sliding, vibration, or noise could be a problem for your product
- Feet on the bottom of small appliances, desktop or handheld electronic devices, electronic cabinetry, telephones, keyboards, foot pedals, scales, clocks, speakers, dispensers, and computers.
- Stops for cabinet doors, lids, and drawers.
- Spacers for picture frames to provide alignment; for electronics and automotive applications and aid in assembly.
- Protectors to prevent damage in shipping, and keep parts from direct contact with each other.