When plain just doesn't cut it, roll out the creativity with Scotch Masking Tape! In an assortment of colors and patterns and the quality you trust from Scotch Brand, never let an idea go undone. Whether DIYing kids games and crafts , meeting your organizing goals or simply revamping something in your home, Scotch(R) Masking Tape is that trusty, easy-to-use tool to always have on-hand.
- GREAT FOR: Labeling, organizing, color-coding, home décor and DIY, classroom décor and organization, craft projects, gift wrapping, STEM projects, etc
- NO-LIMITS DIY: Scotch Masking Tape tears cleanly by hand and is fully writeable. With this mess-free ease of use, there are no limits to the fun decorating, creating and gift-wrapping projects that you can create!
- ORGANIZE WITH EASE: Scotch Masking Tape comes in just the right colors to help you label, organize and color-code. Bye-bye, clutter and confusion!
- HOME DÉCOR WITHOUT THE WORRY: Scotch Masking Tape removes cleanly without leaving any sticky residue behind, so go ahead and DIY your home--and when you're ready to change it up, you don't have to worry about surface damage
- CREATE ORGANIZED, INVITING LEARNING SPACES: Scotch Masking Tape comes in just the right colors to help you label, organize and color-code the classroom. Whether writing directly on the tape to label, or using the fun colors to create borders and specialized areas, the quality of Scotch Brand won't let you down
- STIMULATE STEM/STEAM BRAINS WITH NO MESS: Let imagination take flight with the mess-free, easy-to-use, clean tear-by-hand nature of Scotch Masking Tape. The open-ended versatility of Scotch Masking tape makes it perfect for creating, decorating, and building, and the bright colors add even more fun!
- How to apply: 1-Make sure your surface is clean (free of dirt, dust or other debris) and dry. 2-Peel the desired length and place. For the longest-lasting stick, avoid touching the sticky side of the tape as much as possible. While Scotch(R) Masking Tape is initially repositionable on most surfaces, some may be more delicate than others. It is always a good idea to first test decorative tapes on delicate surfaces. Just place a small amount in an inconspicuous area for a minimum of two weeks to make sure it removes cleanly and without damaging your surface. Remember--the longer you leave tape on a surface, the tougher it may be to remove cleanly. Always use good judgement and don't apply tapes to high-value, delicate items
- How to remove: 1-Lift the end of the piece of tape you are removing 2-Peel directly backwards (avoid pulling up), moving very slowly, until all tape is removed. Remember--the longer you leave tape on a surface, the tougher it may be to remove cleanly. Be patient and never try to rip the tape off quickly