- High performance sprayable laminating contact adhesive
- Adheres sheet metals, such as stainless steel, aluminum, cold rolled steel and many plastics to other various substrates
- High performance laminating adhesive
- Excellent moisture and heat resistance and will perform up to up to 300°F/148°C
- Available in pails and drums
3M™ Neoprene Contact Adhesive 5 is a versatile, solvent based adhesive with a low viscosity for spraying. It offers high immediate handling strength and good heat resistance, and is commonly used for bonding most metals and plastics. It is also suitable for large surface panel or composite lamination.
Applying Your Adhesive
- Composite panel construction
- General contact adhesive applications
Whether it is being sprayed, brushed or rolled on, the application of your 3M™ adhesive is a straightforward process. Start by carefully applying your adhesive to your surface until you've formed a uniform coat. Using an overlapping pattern, the application of one coat should prove sufficient for most surfaces. Some substrates, including porous materials, may require an additional coat. In order to apply additional adhesive, simply wait until the existing adhesive becomes dry to the touch, and then proceed with the application of the additional coat.
Click here for more information on 3M Industrial Adhesives
(PDF, 20 Mb)