- Up to 40 cases per minute operating rate
- Dual-extruded columns allow for smooth incremental adjustments
- Easily accessible side handle and ruler make height adjustments a snap
- Taping heads ensure reliable application of tape without box damage
- Interchangeable 2-inch or 3-inch taping heads maximize production flexibility
Our 3M-Matic™ Adjustable Case Sealer 7000a3 Pro With 3" 3M™ AccuGlide™ 3 Taping Head seals your boxes swiftly and reliably, shift after shift, year after year. With expanded box size capacity and interchangeable taping heads, this rugged sealer allows you to change as your business changes, boosting your productivity, cutting your costs and keeping your business profitable.
Provides Easy and Accurate Sealing
3M™ AccuGlide™ 3 Taping Heads
- Seals case lengths 6" and up, widths 6.5" - 26.5", heights 2" - 28" (standard — for boxes outside these ranges contact your local 3M Representative to discuss possible changes to the taping head or machine configuration)
(PDF, 8.0 Mb) feature a curvilinear design that applies tape securely with low impact to help protect even lightweight cartons and contents. Designed to apply a C clip of Scotch® box sealing tape, these taping heads apply tape to the top and bottom flaps with reliable performance. The auxiliary offset taping head position provides flexibility in the sealing process for shorter boxes. This case sealer can apply a range of tape sizes and comes with a standard 3" taping head, however a 2" taping head can be easily interchanged for thinner tape applications.
3M-Matic™ Adjustable Case Sealer 7000a3 Pro With 3" 3M™ AccuGlide™ 3 Taping Head offers the fast productivity and consistent results necessary to stay on top of packaging demands. Enjoy the benefits of our durable case sealer for exceptional results!
3M Tapes designed for use with the 3M-Matic™ Adjustable Case Sealer 7000a3 Pro
And any of our other Scotch® or Tartan™ Box Sealing Tapes.
Accessories Available for the 3M-Matic™ Adjustable Case Sealer 7000a3 Pro