- Alumina zirconia breaks down to produce a consistently sharp edge that outcuts aluminum oxide and is suitable for stock removal on all metals, including stainless steel
- Rigid fiber backing provides the stiffness needed for weld removal and other medium pressure applications such as deburring or rust removal
- 3M™ Roloc™ locks disc securely into place, no tools required
- Durable resin bond resists deterioration from heat, increasing disc life
- Closed coat provides added life and cut
3M™ Roloc™ Fibre Disc 501C comes in smaller diameters and features sharp alumina zirconia mineral on a durable fiber backing, making it ideal for small weld removal and other medium pressure applications such as deburring or rust removal. Alumina zirconia offers a fast cut and consistent finish on nearly all metals.
Beat the Heat
Our heat resistant resin bond provides durability and long abrasive life under harsh conditions.
Designed for Stock Removal and Grinding
We chose alumina zirconia, an abrasive that fractures frequently to continually produce fresh sharp points and deliver a faster cut-rate than aluminum oxide. A synthetic mineral, it was developed for heavy stock removal and high pressure grinding.
Fiber discs are rigid discs that deliver a fast cut for grinding and weld removal, and come in a range of sizes to correspond to large or small welds. Fiber discs also work well for blending (creating a smooth surface after weld removal) and provide a consistent finish over the workpiece.
Roloc™ System Enables Easy Tool Attachment
The 3M™ Roloc™ Fibre Disc 501C is available for use with the following Roloc attachment systems: TSM and TR. Please select discs with the attachment design made for your system.