- When paired with 3M™ Loop Fasteners, this reclosable fastener provides durability for thousands of openings and closures
- Woven nylon hook fastener provides great design flexibility and fast product assembly
- No adhesive or liner allows for attaching by sewing or with hot melt or liquid adhesives
- Alternative solution to zippers, screws, snaps and more
- Features good temperature resistance of 200°F (93°C)
- Good for either indoor or outdoor use
3M™ Hook Fastener SJ3402 is one part of a two-part fastener solution designed to provide great durability for thousands of closures. The non-adhesive fastener is most commonly sewn, but can be attached with a variety of hot melt or liquid adhesives. This fastener allows for easy and convenient attachment to a variety of substrates.
- Gloves and clothing
- Securing fabric to furniture cushions
- Carpet panel attachments
3M™ Hook Fastener SJ3402 excels in fabric based applications like uniforms, gloves, clothing, and seat cushions
No Adhesive or Liner for Easy Customization
The backing of 3M™ Hook Fastener SJ3402 is free of adhesive or liner, allowing for easy customization. The fastener is most commonly attached by sewing, but can also be applied using hot melt or liquid adhesives (temperature resistance may change based on adhesive used). It provides a tailored appearance for fabrics and garments and is both washable and dry cleanable.
Secure, Repeated Closures
3M™ Hook and Loop Fasteners offer great design flexibility, fast product assembly, smooth and clean exterior surfaces and excellent product performance in many applications. 3M Hook and Loop Fasteners consist of hooks and loops which engage to form a quick fastening attachment. To disengage the attachment, simply pull the strips apart by hand.
Bringing it All Together
3M™ Hook and Loop Fasteners provide the strong, tough attachment solutions you need. Simply press together and the tiny, stiff hooks mesh with pliable loops to create a quick, secure fastening system. Backed with a variety of 3M adhesive technologies, you can easily meet application demands that require thousands of easy opening and closings.