- Superior performance and retained visibility: 3M™ Stamark™ High Performance Pavement Marking Tapes set the bar for durability, lasting retroreflectivity and long-term value
- Series 380AW contrast tapes provide improved daytime visibility on concrete and other light-colored pavements.
- Series 380AW contrast tape provides wet reflectivity for all-weather visibility
- Tougher, brighter, longer
- Durable nighttime yellow
- Easy application
- Extended season application
- Topcoat Construction: Series 380AW tape uses polyurethane to achieve superior durability to the wearing surface and to enhance bead adhesion. Superior durability means superior retained retroreflectivity, providing safer driving conditions for the motoring public. Superior durability also means extended life road presence, offering less frequent restriping and fewer traffic disruptions.
- Raised Pattern Profile: The raised pattern 380AW tape provides improved wet reflectivity performance compared to a flat pavement material during rainfall. The raised pattern also provides a vertical reflective surface, increasing the durability of the beads and providing better nighttime reflectivity.
- Primerless, Ease of Application (380AW): Series 380AW tape uses an aggressive pressure sensitive adhesive, eliminating the need for a surface preparation adhesive to be applied, within the 3M Climate Guide seasonal months. A “primerless” tape provides reduced installation costs, application time savings, increased labor productivity, and reduced traffic disruptions (increased safety).
- Reinforcing Net (380AW): Series 380AW tape incorporates a durable reinforcing net within its pressure sensitive adhesive. The reinforcing net minimizes tearing of the tape and offers longer term wear in higher traffic conditions.
- Extended Season (380AW): Series 380AW tape uses an aggressive, cold weather pressure sensitive adhesive to achieve tape installations down to 40 degrees F. By opening the application window of 380AW, more projects can be started early or finished late season with a durable, highly reflective pavement marking tape.
- Microcrystalline ceramic beads give Increased reflectivity and Improved durability for Improved reflectivity retention, Increased motorist safety, and long-term cost savings
- 2-Part Optics System mean Markings that perform in dry and wet/rain conditions, giving Increased motorist safety in day/night/wet/dry conditions
Series 380AW contrast tape is ideal for concrete and other light-colored pavements on interstate highways and dark rural roads
Abrasion-resistant microcrystalline ceramic beads bonded in a highly durable polyurethane topcoat