- Molded, abrasive-filled bristles strip, deburr, blend, finish, polish, clean, and remove coatings more effectively, with less pressure than wire brushes
- Proprietary 3M™ Ceramic Abrasive Grain provides aggressive cutting and consistent finish quality throughout the life of the disc
- Flexible bristles require less pressure than wire brushes and conform to contours, even on complex parts
- Bristle spacing is ideal for coating removal and other high-loading substances
- Contains no wire filaments for improved safety
Scotch-Brite™ Radial Bristle Disc, using proprietary 3M™ Ceramic Abrasive Grain and molded, flexible bristles, provides more surface contact than wire brushes and maintains abrasive property throughout the life of the disc. Our fast-running disc removes paint, stains, adhesives, weld burns, rust, heavy oxides, and surface contaminants from large areas.
Under normal use, the flexible bristles on our Scotch-Brite™ Radial Bristle Disc remain safely in place and can achieve the desired finish using light pressure. We designed our disc to last longer than wire and other abrasive discs and works well on aluminum, brass, bronze, carbon steel, cast iron, stainless steel, and other metals; and is used for general industrial, aerospace, automotive, metalworking, transportation, and automotive applications.
3M™ ceramic aluminum oxide blend is a ceramic mineral designed using a proprietary process to enhance toughness and hardness of the grain for a higher level performance. Ceramic aluminum oxide blend is engineered to fracture frequently and surpasses aluminum oxide abrasives in both cut-rate and durability. Perfect for moderate to heavy stock removal as well as finishing, ceramic abrasives are built to cut fast and handle intense heat and stress applications.
Scotch-Brite™ abrasives are unique surface conditioning products with abrasives incorporated into non-woven fiber matrix. Combining abrasives and non-woven material creates an abrasive system that delivers consistent results for the life of the product. The open-web material runs cool and is load resistant, which keeps the abrasive minerals cutting at high performance by limiting clogging of the fibers.