- Helps hold stencils securely during sandblasting on stone monuments
- Ideal for filling cracks and crevices on smooth and polished stone surfaces
- Excellent for refined, detailed work
- Rubber-based coating is easy to apply and clean up
- For use with 3M™ Sandblast Stencil products
3M™ Sandblast Filler 2 is a rubber-based coating that increases the adhesion of 3M™ Sandblast Stencils to stone surfaces during sandblasting. Excellent for stone monuments, this paint-like brush-on coating fills cracks, crevices and other low areas for uniform stencil masking. It is typically used on smooth or polished surfaces for finer detail work.
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
- Helps increase holding power of 3M™ Sandblast Stencil Products
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.
Learn more about 3M™ Masking and Surface Protection Products
(PDF, 4.65 Mb)