- Advanced Pleat Technology Construction provides high surface area and higher product throughputs for prolonged service life
- Absolute-rated filter performance for higher product quality and yields
- Graded-porosity multi-layer filter media for higher contaminant holding capacity
- Polypropylene cartridge components are free of adhesives & surfactants
- Broad chemical compatibility for most aggressive process applications
Today's electronics manufacturing and chemicals processing demand ever increasing levels of filtration efficiency and filtrate purity. Our Betafine™ PEG Series Filter Cartridge provides solutions for a variety of applications. This absolute-rated, graded-porosity 100% polypropylene pleated filter features our Advanced Pleat Technology (APT) that increases usable surface area and service life.
Fine Chemical Production
- Pre-reverse osmosis water filtration
- Plating and cleaning baths
- Complex multi-layer board processes
Graded-Porosity — the Key to Longer Life
- Clarification of high purity chemicals
- Organic and inorganic chemical intermediates
- Various acids and bases
- Solvents and polymer solutions
The Betafine™ PEG series filter cartridge's graded-porosity media structure reduces particles sequentially by size — the larger particles by the more open, outer medium and the smaller particles by the tighter, inner medium. The outer medium acts as a pre-filter, while the inner provides the absolute removal specified by the cartridge rating. Our unique construction effectively spreads the contaminant through the depth of the filter media resulting in high contaminant capacity with lower pressure drop for longer service life as compared to competitive filters.
Fine chemical production demands economical, rigorous filter cartridges with long service life. Our durable polypropylene construction provides broad chemical and mechanical compatibility for many demanding process fluid applications. Compatibility is influenced by process operating conditions; in critical applications, cartridges should be tested under actual conditions to determine the correct selection.
We specifically designed, manufactured, and quality engineered Betafine™ PEG Series Filter Cartridges to meet the requirements of the electronics and fine chemical processing industry. The higher surface area of our exclusive APT design, our multi-layer, graded porosity media structure and broad chemical compatibility deliver the effective filtration you need while lowering your operational filtration costs.