- LCD with menu interface allows for efficient customization of negative pressure wound therapy
- Smart alarms help ensure patient safety and assist staff in providing care
- Adjustable rate of dressing draw down intensity for increased comfort
- Long battery life (~12 hours) and lightweight design enables patients to be mobile and active
- Carrying case allows discreet delivery of therapy on the go
The V.A.C. FREEDOM™ Therapy System creates an environment that promotes wound healing. Designed to help patients receiving the proven wound healing benefits of 3M™ V.A.C.® Therapy be mobile for longer periods of time while being cared for in the skilled nursing or long term care settings.
Creates an environment that promotes wound healing by promoting granulation tissue formation.
Ergonomic design is lightweight, small, and easy to use.
Only 3M™ V.A.C.® Therapy provides patented SensaT.R.A.C.™ Technology, a real-time pressure feedback system that adjusts pump output, compensating for wound distance, wound position, exudates characteristics, and patient movement.
- The V.A.C. FREEDOM™ Therapy System is an integrated wound management system for use in acute, extended and home care settings. It is intended to create an environment that promotes wound healing by secondary or tertiary (delayed primary) intention by preparing the wound bed for closure, reducing edema, promoting granulation tissue formation and perfusion, and by removing exudate and infectious material. It is indicated for patients with chronic, acute, traumatic, subacute and dehisced wounds, partial-thickness burns, ulcers (such as diabetic, venous insufficiency or pressure), flaps and grafts.