- Print water-based flexographic on gloss
- Near zero edge bleed and high image sharpness
- Run more jobs per batch on digital presses
- Durable protection of variable data and barcodes
- UL Component Recognition to UL969 Labeling and Marking Standard with many ink systems and print technologies*
3M™ Versatile Print Label Material is a durable label material with a new topcoat formulation that works with more inks on more printing presses, including water-based flexographic inks on gloss labels.
3M™ Versatile Print Label Material delivers high image sharpness, even for water-based flexographic printing on gloss stock
One Topcoat – More Possibilities
3M™ Versatile Print Label Material provides the flexibility to use a single product for multiple print jobs, limiting or eliminating pre-treatment steps:
- Estimating is streamlined – versatile topcoat works on a variety of presses
- Multiple print jobs on a digital press can be switched out easily and have high image sharpness
- 3M™ Versatile Print Label Material has UL Component Recognition to UL969 Labeling and Marking Standard with many ink systems and print technologies (see UL Fil MH16411 at ul.com for specific details).
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface Through Science and Innovation
- Water-based flexographic printing
- UV flexographic printing
- UV digital printing
- Thermal transfer printing
- Screen printing
- Toner-based printing
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.
Learn More about 3M™ Durable Label Materials